HYDRAULIC OIL ISO-68
EURO GULF SOFT-PRO ANTIWEAR HYDRAULIC OIL ISO-68 Designed for use in all kind of hydraulic systems running under the most difficult conditions, such as in machine tools, mould injection machines, presses and other industrial or mobile equipment. Also used in many other applications, where an universal high performance antiwear lubricant is the first choice : low charged gears, sliding and roller bearings, air compressors, servo-motors and control systems equipped with fine filtration systems.
- High protection against wear insuring maximum equipment life.
- Superior thermal stability avoiding formation of sludge even at high temperature.
- Very good oxidation stability ensuring a long service life of the fluid.
- Remarkable filterability even in the presence of water.
- Excellent hydrolytic stability avoiding filter blocking.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- Good anti-foam and air release properties by using silicon free components.
- Good Demulsibility ensuring rapid water separation
- Reduced maintenance and operating costs.
This product meets or exceeds the requirements of: DIN 51524-PART 2
Bright & Clear
DENSITY @ 15°C, g/cm3
VISCOSITY @ 40°C, cSt
VISCOSITY @ 100°C, cSt
FLASH POINT, °C
POUR POINT, °C
Tests has been conducted in accordance with internationally accepted methods such as ASTM standards.