LITHIUM GREASE MULTIS EP2
Euro Gulf Multipurpose Lithium EP2 is a high-quality, high-performance, heavy-duty lithium thickened grease formulated with extreme pressure additives and mineral base oil. Recommended for multitude of industrial, automotive, agriculture, and construction applications where high unit pressures or shock loads are present. Euro Gulf Multipurpose Lithium EP2 provide excellent protection against rust and corrosion and resist water wash-out which makes them particularly suitable for equipment where moist or wet conditions are common. The recommended operating temperature range is from -20ºC to 130ºC but they may be used at higher temperatures if the lubrication frequency is increased accordingly.
Features & Potential Benefits
- Effective leakage control
- Good pumpability in centralised systems
- Suitable to be used even in heavy load environments and high-stress conditions.
- Designed to remain stable and stay in place even when exposed to shock loads.
- Has excellent oxidation stability properties and protects equipment from rust and corrosion.
- NLGI 2
SMOOTH & HOMOGENEOUS
PENETRATION WORKED 60X, 0.1mm
265 – 295
DROPPING POINT, 0C
FOUR BALL EXTREME PRESSURE TEST, WELD POINT, Kgf
OPERATING TEMPERATURE GRADE, 0C
-20 TO 130
COPPER STRIP CORROSION@1000C, 24hrs
OIL SEPERATION, wt %
RESISTANCE TO WATER WASHOUT, % wt loss
CORROSION PREVENTION PROPERTIES
DYNAMIC RUST TEST IN D/W (SKF EMCOR)
Tests has been conducted in accordance with internationally accepted methods such as ASTM standards.