Euro Gulf Synthetic ATF TYPE-A outperforms conventional ATFs and helps to provide outstanding resistance to oil breakdown and deposits. The inherently high viscosity index and stability of Euro Gulf Synthetic ATF TYPE-A helps to protect against thermal breakdown at high operating temperatures, while still providing outstanding performance at ambient temperatures as low as -54º C. Further, it helps to improve overall transmission durability and cleanliness.
- Enhanced, long-term frictional properties
- Exceptional thermal and oxidation stability
- Excellent low-temperature fluidity
- Exceptional shear stability
- Outstanding film-strength and anti-wear properties
- Compatible with mineral ATF fluids and all common seal materials
- Significant wear reduction which can contribute to long transmission life
- Helps to provide prompt and reliable lubrication at ambient temperatures down to -54º C.
- Reduced concern in top-off emergencies and excellent leakage control.
This product is recommended for use in applications requiring: GM Type A
Bright & Clear
DENSITY @ 15°C, g/cm3
VISCOSITY @ 40°C, cSt
VISCOSITY @ 100°C, cSt
FLASH POINT, °C
Tests has been conducted in accordance with internationally accepted methods such as ASTM standards.